Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Barber Shops

This morning I woke up at 2AM and after laying in bed for a while I decided to do my laundary. The Long Stayer's Lounge has a washer and dryer, great benefit. Anyway I was looking out the rear window of the hotel and noticed that the barber shop was open. Not only was it open but it was doing a brisk business. I guess that the very hot days leads itself to late night barber shops. Good idea when you consider that the average temp here has been well over a 100 degrees for the last few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come you couldn't sleep? That's really interesting that the barber shop was open at that time of night...I wonder why they stay open that late, and if they compensate by closing during the day? Next time you can't sleep you should get your hair cut so you can tell us all what kind of customers come in at that hour.

/* Analytics code