Sunday, May 28, 2006

2 Days off

Not only am I getting two whole days off, they are in a row, this Sunday and Monday! I have really been looking forward to this, especially since moving of the post and into a hotel in Kuwait City. The hotel is great and now instead of living in a tent or in an open bay barracks with 50 other people I have my own private room and bath. Today I am going to a local mall in Kuwait City and to a movie with some friends. Will be good to get away from the military environment for a short while and just see what the locals are up to. Went down to the pool last night for a swim about 11PM then watched a movie. Still can't get over the extremly high number of car accidents on the freeways around here. Major casualty wrecks everyday. The speed limit is 120km but lots of people drive much faster and some drive much slower, you can guess what happens.

No comments:

/* Analytics code