Friday, September 08, 2006

Sick in Kuwait

I've been sick for the last few days with a flu. Have not felt like doing much, in fact it is all I can do to get through a day a work and drive back to the apartment. Hoping I'll feel better this weekend. Need to go to the Sultan Center and pick up some food as I am very low and living on microwave stuff. I know not good for my health. It has been very humid the last few days and today it finally dried up some and is running about 110 or so. Well that's all for now. Hope you are all doing well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Daddy,
Take care of yourself! I'm sorry you're not feeling well...drink lots of water and take vitamin C! Hopefully you're able to take it easy and recuperate this weekend. I can't believe how hot it is there, I will stop complaining about weather here :)
Love,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Hello Dave it is Crystal :)
I hope that you are felling better now! I was sick last week at well with a ear infection and sins infection. Stewart is now starting to feel sick. Luna has Crystals in her platter and her PH balance is really high we have go give her special dog food and Medicine. she is going back to the Vet in two week all day for more testing they want to make sure she doesn’t have Kinney stones. Well I guess that is the 411 for now. Diego is getting so big I will send you a new picture of him soon.

/* Analytics code