Friday, September 22, 2006

Kuwati's can NOT drive!!!!

The drivers on Kuwait streets are the worst drivers in the entire world. They are rude, inconsiderate and very unsafe drivers. They drive at night on the freeway with their lights off, they drive on your bumber and they flash their lights at you to get the hell out of the way. I have been driving in this country for far too long and know it is only a matter of time before some crazy Kuwaiti driver hits my car. I have seen more wrecked cars and dead bodies in the road here in Kuwait than I have experienced in my who life. They weave in and out of traffic, don't look the the left or right when making lane changes. That is when they make a lane change, most of the time they just drive where ever they want with no regard for the marked lanes. They have thier cell phones stuck in their ears and just plain do not know how to drive. They sure do not have any reguard for human life. They are rude and unsafe to say the least. I only hope I can survive a while longer. I have been working on my defensive driving since they sure do not care about anyone but themselves.

No comments:

/* Analytics code