Saturday, September 02, 2006

Random thoughts

So I have been back in Kuwait for a couple of weeks now. Have settled into my apartment which is just off the Gulf Road and has a very good view of the ocean (Arabian/Persian Gulf). The weather is not as hot as it was when we left but the drivers are just a crazy. I am amazed at the number of accidents on the freeways here. So we have a 3 day weekend and its Saturday as I write this. I drove into the office so I could get on the internet and send some emial and update my blog. Still no access to the Internet from the apartment. Tomorrow I am going to the Sultan Center to pick up some fresh fruits and vegtables and do my weekly wash. I have a washer/drying in the aparmtment which makes it nice. They are built into the same frame so you put your wash in the wash tub, front loading, and it washes and drys your clothes in the same unit. No taking out your wash and putting it into the dryer, they are one and the same. Monday, the third day of the 3 day weekend I think I will read and just rest. Oh maybe go down to the gym and walk the trendmill for a while.

No comments:

/* Analytics code