Friday, June 15, 2007

Brown Outs

So this is new, I come home from work today and stuck on my door was a note from the apartment manager informing us that Kuwait City is starting 45 minute a day electrical power brown outs. How 3rd world of them. We are to conserve our use of electricty so that Kuwiat will not increase the duration and quantiy of electrical brown outs. Getting to be like Iraq now. This development, along with the usual drive home consisting of dangerous, inconsiderate and rude Kuwaiti drivers makes we want to go home, and I just returned a few days ago.

3 comments:

nibaq said...

Crazy Drivers, Check.
Brownouts, Check.
Foreign Speaking Majority, Check
Traffic, Check.

All that is missing is a actor turned politician and we are LA!

Satori said...

Which are some of the reasons I left LA in the 60's. Still looking for a better place. Good think I realize the best place to be is between my ears.

Anonymous said...

very good information you write it very clean. I'm very lucky to get

this info from you.

/* Analytics code