Sunday, March 04, 2007

Kuwait "drivers"

So I am back on my rant about Kuwaiti drivers. Having to drive on the freeway everyday I see more crazy drivers in a single day than I have in years in the US or any other county I have been to. They are inconsiderate and rude, endangering the lives of all who must drive. A typtical third world country, no driving schools must exist here, or at least no one attends them. Flashing lights so you get out of the way. Riding your rear bumber and making eradic lane changes or driving on the shoulder or in between the marked lanes. Traffic laws are not enforced, at least not on the local's. Driving with no lights at night. Talking on their phones or just talking to the person in the car with them and not paying any attention to the road ahead. Hope I survive the roads of Kuwait.

1 comment:

Peony said...

think of it this way: if you drive in kuwait & survive, than you are able to drive any other place in the world ;p

/* Analytics code