Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sunday Just Another Day

Sunday is just another day in Kuwait, a work day for must although we take it off. Here Thursday and Friday are the official weekend, which we work.  So I don’t think July 4th is going to be like it is back home, it will just be another work day for us.  Today I went to Chili’s for lunch, it was good to have something that reminded me of home.  The Chili’s restaurant is right on the Persian Gulf, a beautiful view, we sat at a table next to the window and I could watch ships coast by on the horizon and people playing on the beach and swimming in the gulf waters.  The gulf is very blue clear water and of course it was a hot sunny day. I took lots of pictures on the drive over and on the drive back, will post some later if any turned out.

No comments:

/* Analytics code